WubbaNub Penguin Comforter with Soother
The WubbaNub Penguin Comforter combines a baby’s dummy and soothing comforter in one. A durable one piece soother and comforter for your baby. Suitable from newborn to 6 months. The baby’s dummy is sewn securely to the plush animal comforter, helping to always keep it close by. The plush animal toy also makes it easy for a baby to grasp and hold for comfort. The WubbaNub plush toy pacifier is designed to give your baby comfort with a soft animal friend, that not only provides stimulation for little fingers but positioning support for the pacifier.
The patented design of the WubbaNub soother and comforter helps to prevent the loss of a dummy. The carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal also helps to keep the soother near to baby’s mouth. Whether your baby is in a crib, car seat, baby carrier or the pushchair.
Each WubbaNub soother is made to a high standard, medical grade and is latex free. The soother is also free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates.
WubbaNub Penguin Comforter Features
- Newborns less than six months of age and/or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a medical grade, latex free pacifier
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- WubbaNub functions as one. The patented design helps to prevent the pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten
- The carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal keeps the WubbaNub Pacifier near your baby’s mouth, whether in the crib, car seat, baby sling, carrier and stroller and even while you hold your baby
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Hand or Machine Washable
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- Lots of different animal characters available, view the range on our website here
How do I clean the WubbaNub Lovey?
Hand washing or surface cleaning the plush with cold water and air drying works best. We do not recommend immersing in water.
What is the recommended age of use?
Recommended age is 0-6 months and/or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething).
Can my baby sleep with the WubbaNub pacifier?
WubbaNub pacifiers can be used under observed napping and awake sucking. We’re advocates for safe sleep as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Consumer Product Safety Commission. For extended overnight sleep, use a pacifier without the plush. For more on safe sleep habits, visit the WubbaNub safety page.
How do I clean the WubbaNub pacifier?
Pacifier Nipple: Wash the nipple before initial use: Place the nipple portion in warm water using a mild liquid soap. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Remove it from heat and pour into a mug. Then place the nipple portion of the WubbaNub into the water for 2 – 4 minutes to sterilise. Allow it to cool and squeeze the nipple to release the excess water inside. Now it’s ready to use!
Plush: WubbaNubs are made lovingly by hand, so we recommend hand washing is the best method to preserve quality. It is also machine washable – place the WubbaNub in mesh laundry bag, wash on gentle cycle and allow to air dry. Make sure to wash the nipple before use (see above)
Steriliser: A moist heat steriliser unit can also be used with the WubbaNub product.
Further FAQ’s are available to view on the Official WubbaNub website here