The SnuzPouch Sleeping Bag 1.0 Tog (6-18 months) Wave Rose nappy change zip makes changes quick and easy!
Out of stock
SnüzPouch is the new collection of stylish sleeping bags by Snüz®, featuring a clever nappy change zip and a choice of modern designs. With parents changing their baby’s nappy on average three times every night, the SnuzPouch Sleeping Bag 1.0 Tog (6-18 months) Wave Rose nappy change zip makes changes quick and easy! Simply zip open and change with minimal disturbance, keeping them safe and snug all night long.
Available in 0-6m and 6-18m sizes and 1.0 of 2.5 Tog.
• Sleeping bag with clever Nappy Change zip
• Easier night-time changes
• Super soft OEKO-TEX 100 certified cotton
• Stylish grey and pink design
• Machine wash warm and tumble dryer low
• Available in a choice of stylish designs
• Double shoulder poppers for added security
• Side zip fastening
• Approximate child age 6-18 months
• British Safety tested conforms to BS 8510:2009
• 1.0 Tog, for warm summer temperatures of 21-23 degrees C (69-74 degrees F)
SnüzPouch’s clever Nappy Change zip gives you a quicker and easier way to access your baby’s bottom for night time nappy changes, keeping your little one snug with less disturbance, compared to standard sleeping bags.
British safety tested to BS 8510:2009, SnüzPouch features double shoulder poppers to provide extra security and additional under arm poppers for correct sizing, creating a safe and secure sleeping environment for your baby.
SnüzPouch’s designs are modern and unique, made using super soft cotton and OEKO-TEX 100 certified materials to guarantee no harmful chemicals or substances.
Important Safety Information As with all sleeping bags, always ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby, remembering to check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use. Never use a duvet or quilt with a sleeping bag or your baby could overheat. Instead, select the correct tog rating, adjust what your baby wears and regularly check your baby is not too hot or too cold. For use in a cot or crib.