Childrens Snugly Penguin Hot Water Bottle
This cute Childrens Snugly Penguin Hot Water Bottle from Sass & Belle will keep your little one warm and cosy. The mini hot water bottle is perfect for little ones to snuggle up to, and is ideal for keeping baby’s bed warm between feeds. Made with a super soft cover and a handy hanging loop for easy storage.
Dimensions: 28 x 30 x 3.5cm (L x H x W)
Available in a range of cute animal characters, perfect for coordinating with your little ones nursery decor, or even your own home decor.
We recommend…We think the Penguin and the Owl look super cute together, you can view and buy the Owl online here
Using a Hot Water Bottle
Hot water bottles are a great way to keep the whole family cosy and snug on dark frosty nights however it is important that babies and children are kept safe when using one.
Babies & children have more sensitive skin than adults and this means that they can burn easily even just by using a covered hot water bottle filled with hot water if you are not careful. When using a hot water bottle for babies and children always follow these guidelines:
1) Never ever allow your child to fill the hot water bottle
2) Do not fill the hot water bottle with water that is more than 40 degrees C
3) Always make sure the rubber hot water bottle has a cover and that none of the rubber bottle is exposed.
4) Always supervise children when they are using a hot water bottle.
5) Only use a hot water bottle to heat the bed, moses basket or cot and remove it before putting your baby or child to sleep.
6) For children and babies under 4 years old it is not advised that you allow them to hold or play with a hot water bottle. Only use a hot water bottle to heat the area where they will sit or sleep and remove it before they settle.
This guide can be reviewed in full at the Hot Water Bottle Shop