Owlet Baby Smart Sock V2
The Owlet Baby Smart Sock V2 tracks your baby’s heart and oxygen levels and sends real-time insights to your phone. It also includes a base station which glows green to reassure you baby is okay but will notify you if heart rate and oxygen levels leave preset zones. Suitable for use on baby’s from birth up to 18 Months, with 3 different fabric sock sizes included.
The Owlet Baby Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
The Owlet base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
Using Owlet’s app, you can also receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
What’s Inside the Owlet Smart Sock Box
- 3 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Power Plug Converter
- Owlet App
- Power Adapter
- Smart Phone not included
Owlet Baby Smart Sock Requirements and Specification
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Owlet Smart Sock Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Measures 3.5″ L x 3.5″ W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
45 DAY PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE
- Every Owlet Smart Sock comes with a 45-day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase.
- The Smart Sock 2 is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock 2 is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
If you have any questions about smart sock sizing or washing your sock, you can get Owlet Sock tips here