Fred White Wood Screw Fit Child Safety Gate
Safety gates have become beautiful and the Fred White Wood Screw Fit Child Safety Gate is no exception!Combining contemporary modern style with uncompromising levels of safety. The Fred Safety range of gates are unparalleled in their elegance and effectiveness. The sculpted Poplar wood taken from sustainable forests provides warm, elegantly finished protection in your home.
Details such as the extra sure 2-way magnetic locking system, the at-a-glance visual locking indicators, and the FastMount™ installation system, making it the quickest and easiest gate of its type to fit correctly. You will always know that the gate remains set up correctly, giving you the peace of mind that you need.
This is a no-trip stair gate and is ideal for use at the top of staircases, the advantage of fitting to your wall with screws!
In brief, we can give you 4 great reasons for installing this Fred clear view screw fit child safety gate.
- 77cm of height that a young child won’t climb over
- Manual 2-way child-proof magnetic locking system
- Visual colour alert for when the gate is left unlocked
- Top quality, strong materials to withstand heavy impacts
- Bite-proof materials and lick-safe ﬁnishes throughout
- Use just one hand for opening and closing
- Built-in lift to make opening even easier
- Gate can swing in either direction
- Optional 1-way swing setting to prevent opening over the stairs
- Gate quickly removed (and replaced) when not required
Simple to fit
- Uniquely simple Fast-Mount™ wall installation
- 180° mount allows a perfect ﬁt, even where walls are at an angle
- Designed to ﬁt walls with or without a skirting board
- Unique system to mount over quarter round mouldings, pipes or wires.
- Screws, ﬁttings and even a mini spirit level all included
- Simple width adjustment – can be ﬁtted on the outside of an opening or straight across the gap
- Beautifully carved Poplar wood, delightfully smooth to the touch
- Elegant, unobtrusive ﬁttings with ﬁnger-safe hinges
- No-trip bar to get in your way
- Meeting and exceeding safety standards