Fred Safety Furniture Anti Tip Kit
The Fred Safety Furniture Anti Tip Kit is the perfect addition to your home, to ensure the safety of your children whilst they explore their surroundings. This Anti-Tip Kit will help to anchor and stabilise shelving and heavy furniture, giving you the confidence you need whilst your children are playing.
Children are amazing climbers, and often go through a stage of climbing anything! Therefore, you will need to ensure the safety of this with the Fred Anti Tip Kit; consisting of a set of 2 straps that connect the top of shelving units, chest of drawers, cabinets and more. There is a simple fit to your furniture with either adhesive or screw fit options. Using the Fred SecureHold adhesive, this will create a powerful and strong bond that attaches to most surfaces, strong enough to withstand the weight of over 65kg – this is more than the weight of two young children on your furniture.
The Furniture Anti Tip Kit will be discreetly hidden behind your furniture and the strap can be adjusted for cleaning purposes. Not only this, but they are easy to fit for quick and simple installation.
- Anchors and stabilises shelving and heavy furniture
- Simple fit to furniture with adhesive or screw-fit options
- Uses Fred SecureHold adhesive to create durable bond
- Strong enough to withstand the weight of over 65kg
- Discreetly hides behind your furniture
- Buckle covers to prevent children from loosening
Children are amazing climbers, and often go through a stage of climbing anything that looks remotely interesting. So make it safe with the Fred Safety Furniture anti tip kit, a set of 2 straps that connect the top of shelf units, chest of drawers, cabinets etc. to the wall to stop tipping.
Safety just got smarter.
- Simple to fit to your furniture. Adhesive or screw-fit option, you can choose.
- Uses Fred SecureHold™ adhesive to create a powerful and durable bond that attaches to most surfaces, strong enough to withstand the weight of over 65Kg – more than the weight of 2 young children climbing the furniture at the same time! When the time comes, on most surfaces you will be able to remove the adhesive plates from your furniture without damage.
- Discreetly hides behind the furniture. Adjustable strap allows furniture to be pulled forward for cleaning.
- Buckle Covers for a finished look and to prevent children from loosening the straps.
- Easy to fit. Minimal holes to the wall, with screws and rawl plugs supplied.
Where and when to use
Use from when your baby starts to move, normally from about 6 months of age.
Adhesive fitting is suitable for most furniture where the top surface is clean, strong and any veneers or laminates are not loose or coming away. Screw fitting should only be considered for cabinets etc. made from solid wood.
The wall fittings supplied are designed for use on plastered brick or concrete walls. If you need to fit this to wood, a stud or other thin partition wall you will need to supply the appropriate fittings and screw into either a baton or stud behind the wall.