Ezpz Happy Bowl Pewter
The Ezpz Happy Bowl Pewter is great for eating soup, pasta, porridge and cereal. Designed for toddlers 12m+ Ezpz’s all-in-one placemat + plates and bowls make mealtimes less messy and more fun!
Placemats suction directly to smooth surfaces like the table or high chairs, making it near on impossible for tiny hands to tip over.
Why chose ezpz?
Made from high quality silicone that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free.
Easy to clean with warm soapy water and doesn’t support growth of fungus, mould or bacteria.
Built to last; silicone doesn’t fade, corrode or deteriorate.
Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe!
Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills.
- Dimensions: 26 x 22 x 3.8cm.
- Portion size: 285g.
- Great breakfast mat for cereal or oatmeal (you can even warm porridge directly in the bowl!).
- Helps promote self-feeding and develop fine motor skills.
- 2-3 mats can be stacked (with food!) and carried.
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 175°C).
Sitting down to enjoy a meal as a family can be a challenge, however there are benefits of eating together even just a few times a week.
- Increased academic performance.
- Increased self-esteem.
- Decreased risk of depression.
- Decreased risk of developing eating disorders.
- Decreased risk of obesity.
Eating a rainbow
Using a rainbow as a guide is easy, phytonutrients give fruits and veggies their colour and each group (red, orange, yellow, green and blue/purple) provide a unique set of vitamins and nutrients.
Tips for encouraging kids to eat a rainbow:
- Keep fruits and veggies in sight and easy to reach.
- Remove the competition, it is easier to ignore the temptation to eat junk if it’s simply not there!
- Drink a rainbow. Smoothies are a great for kids and you can pour them into Popsicle molds for healthy frozen treats.
- Textures, if you have a picky eater textures can play a huge role in what foods they enjoy. Offering different ‘styles’ – baked, roasted, steamed, raw, juiced or grilled – you can find the textures they like best.
- Be a good role model. What you do is far more effective than what you say when it comes to eating fruits and veggies.
View our entire ezpz range online here