Enchanted Baby Sleeper Complete Bundle
The Enchanted Baby Sleeper Complete Bundle is the perfect sleep starter pack. Includes 2 x covers and a deluxe mattress (mattress size 74 x 28cm). Ideal for newborns and babies up to four months. This simple patented design includes a clever leg divider, this keeps your little one sleeping safely on their back. The fixed cover simply velcros in place, zips around and is easily adjusted to the correct position using the growth flap. Leaving baby’s arms and hands free to explore and self soothe.
Easily fitted over the deluxe mattress (included). There’s no need to worry about loose blankets covering your baby’s head. And if you want your baby close by, the Enchanted Sleeper fits perfectly into a Moses basket or cot, so the whole family gets a restful night’s sleep.
Enchanted Baby features
- A complete starter bundle includes a deluxe polyester quilted mattress and 2 x 100% brushed cotton covers
- Three stage growth system with secure poppers allows the Enchanted Sleeper to grow with your little one
- Simple and easy to use, no need for additional covers, blankets or swaddles
- Easy access to your baby for feeding and nappy changes
- Sized to fit a standard moses basket (mattress size 74 x 28cm) the product can also be used in cribs, cots and bassinets, making it ultra portable too.
- 2.5 tog rating suitable for use all year round
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Suitable for use with babies from birth (minimum baby length 42cm)
- Follows Safe Sleeping guidelines
- Fully safety tested to BS EN16781:2018 and BS71772008 + A1:2011
Single covers available to purchase separately in Grey Stars or Mint Stars here
Want to know more…here’s what Parenting Coach Sue Atkins thinks about the Enchanted Sleeper:
I’m such a fan of the Enchanted Sleeper as it’s been designed purposefully as an all-in-one sleeping solution for new born babies up to three or four months because the product comes with a deluxe mattress and cover, so your baby is kept warm and comfortable, with no loose blankets to worry about accidentally covering your baby’s head. You can also relax knowing that your baby won’t be become too hot.
Where your baby sleeps is up to you, but the safest option is for your baby to sleep in a cot next to your bed for the first 6-12 months. This reduces the risk of sudden unexpected death in infancy (SIDS) and fatal sleeping accidents. The Enchanted Sleeper fits perfectly into a Moses basket or cot that can be kept next to your bed so you all get a restful** night’s sleep.
**Read the full article here