A rear-facing child seat reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a conventional forward-facing seat with harness system, as the force of an impact is distributed evenly over a large area.*
- Safely rear-facing up to approx. 4 years
- 360° rotation with easy entry position
- Alternative front-facing with adjustable impact shield (9 –18 kg)
- One-click installation with ISOFIX
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
Leading consumer organisations therefore recommend that children remain in rear-facing child seats even beyond group 0+. The excellent safety performance and clever functionality of the pioneering combination car seat Sirona was awarded TEST WINNER by Germany’s leading consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest in the test 6/2012.
*According to research conducted by VTI – Swedish Road and Transport Research Institute (Rapport 489A, 2003)