How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. A job worth doing is worth doing well!
- If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit® early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 to 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy belly size.
- In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the part of your tummy that is the biggest all the way around your abdomen, which is usually at the belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
- If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit® just prior to delivery, simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your belly measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
- If you purchase your Belly Bandit® after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for your actual belly size. The Belly Bandit™ is designed with five inches of adjustability to stay tight as you shrink.
- Alternatively try the online Belly Bandit USA calculator here
Everybody’s body is very different and there is no exact science or guarantee, but we have found the following to be the best way to figure out your Belly Bandit® size. Measure the largest part of your stomach. Please choose the corresponding band for your measurement from the chart to the left.?