Babymore Eva Drop Side Cot Bed White
The Babymore Eva Drop Side Cot Bed White is one of our best sellers. Designed with style and versatility, the classic curves compliment both a traditional and contemporary nursery. The mini cot bed is made of solid pine wood, and features the convenience of an adjustable bed base and a single hand drop side.
Babymore Eva Drop Side Cot Bed White Features
- Single hand drop side mechanism
- Three adjustable bed base positions that allow you to alter the height of the base as your baby grows
- Easily converts in to toddler bed
- Slats all round design for best visibility and improved ventilation.
- Protective teething rail on top of both sides.
- Full width drawer on a runner for extra storage.
- Suitable from birth up to approximately four years old.
- Meets the latest British and European safety standards.
- Requires a UK standard cot mattress size – 120 x 60 cm (Not included) We recommend the Babymore Deluxe Sprung Cotbed mattress, available here
If you are furnishing a smaller nursery space, or perhaps the cot bed is going to be used as a spare kept at the grandparents house or a second home the addition of a cot top changing unit would be a great asset. The Babymore universal cot top changer in grey can be placed on the top sitting securely across the width of the cot bed.
The cot top changer then provides the ideal space for nappy changes. With the addition of a cot top changer there is no need to add an additional changing unit or a chest of drawers with an integrated changer on top. The Cot Top changer can be used on most of the Babymore range. It is also compatible with other brands of cot bed. Simply add a standard sized changing mat to complete the look. The cot top changer is available in white, grey or a dark wood finish
Babymore furniture is usually delivered to your home, directly by Babymore and their chosen courier service. Collection from our own premises or home delivery by Baby Lurve can be arranged if you live locally. Please contact us for further details.
Payment plans can also be arranged with a 20% deposit required at the time of placing your order. The balance is then paid prior to collection or delivery.